Friday, April 15, 2016

Week of April 18-22, 2016

Week of April 18-22, 2016

     Hey! Mighty Falcons!
            I want to thank you for another fabulous week. You all did amazing! I'm extremely proud because each and everyone of you continues to do well. I know I have previously mentioned that we will continue working on Reading passages in order to make sure that everyone is able to learn the strategies needed to do well on the STAAR, so guess what? Yes... We will continue working on Reading passages. Please just work with me a few more weeks, so everyone can be ready for the STAAR. I know that you can do it. Everyone is extremely intelligent, and we can make it happen by working together. 
                                                                                                               Thank you,
                                                                                                               Ms. Narvaez



No comments:

Post a Comment