Sunday, May 28, 2017

Week of May 29- June 2, 2017

Welcome! Mighty Falcons!
     What seemed so far is now so near.  Yes... Students, here we are at the last week of school.  I'm sure you all are ecstatic.  I have to say it was definitely a pleasure having each and everyone of you.  You all were definitely great.  I have enjoyed having each and everyone of you.
     This week we will still continue discussing Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets on Monday and Tuesday and you all will work on some activities.  Please make sure that you read because you all might have a Quiz.
     Let me reiterate that you are all extremely intelligent, so continue to give it all you've got so that you can succeed.  Each and everyone of you has the ability to be extremely successful, but I must add that it takes dedication, determination, and hard work, and to you all it should be a breeze, so stay focused.
     Please don't forget that attendance is of extreme importance; therefore, try your best to be here daily and on time.  As previously stated, inevitable situations are completely understandable.
THIS SUMMER MAKE SURE TO READ: Tuck Everlasting
                                                             Author: Natalie Babbitt
(You will be having a Quiz on the 1st day of school as 7th graders, so I suggest you read.)
     I've included a Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets Video.  I hope you enjoy it.
Thank you,
Ms. Narvaez
   

No comments:

Post a Comment