Sunday, September 25, 2016

Week of September 26-30, 2016

Week of September 26-30, 2016

We are starting another week Mighty Falcons! You are doing amazing and keeping up with your reading. I have to Thank you because you know exactly what's going on when I ask you questions about the reading.  I'm extremely excited and looking forward to Monday's discussion about The Giver.  I love how you all contribute with your feeling & thoughts about the reading. It's interesting how everyone feels different or even similar about the situations occuring in what we've read.  Please continue doing a phenomenal job.
We will continue with class discussions, activities, working on the Interactive journals, & of course the Do Now's. If you have any questions, please don't forget to ask. I truly appreciate your  effort, dedication & hard work. Keep it up and you will go far. You are the one that controls your future. Please make it one that leaves incredibly Amazing Footprints that anyone that knows you would love to be a part of and even follow.

Don't forget that we are testing this week. I have faith in each and everyone of you, and I know you will do Great!!!

If for some reason you've forgotten to bring in the money for the HESTEC trip, remember you need to bring it ASAP. I want to Thank those of you that brought it in.
Thank you,
Ms. Narvaez

No comments:

Post a Comment