Sunday, October 2, 2016

October 3-7, 2016
     Mighty Falcons!!! We are starting another week, and I'm so looking forward to it. Please don't forget to continue doing your reading on The Giver.
     We can't afford to fall behind. Every single one of you is extremely intelligent and capable of giving it everything you've got, so let's work together to continue to allow things to run smoothly.
   Remember that we will continue with class activities, discussions, and let's not forget the game board with your group project. I have to admit that I'm extremely excited about going back tomorrow just to find out what Great ideas you have for the project. Oh! Please remember that you need to follow the guidelines that were provided.
   Don't forget that on Oct. 6, 2016 we will be attending HESTEC.
   This Wednesday, October 5, 2016 you all will be taking pictures so you may wear your Sunday's Best.
   Students, I also want to remind you that it's extremely important that you come to school daily.  I don't want you to fall behind, and of course I completely understand inevitable situations.
    Thank you,
    Ms. Narvaez

No comments:

Post a Comment