Friday, October 7, 2016

October 10-14, 2016

     Hey Mighty Falcons!  I hope you all are reading The Giver.  Please, please, please make sure to read.  I don't want any of you falling behind.  Remember that this Friday you might have a Surprise Pop Quiz, so I'm going to stress that you read.

     I want to thank those of you that are reading and able to keep up with class discussions.  I have to admit that I'm extremely proud of you all.  Please continue to keep up with the amazing work, and I can guarantee that you will go far.

     I also to have to add that I'm really excited about how each and everyone of you are putting effort into the project you are working on.  You all are doing GREAT!!!  I honestly am eager to see what you all are planning to add. It's so neat to see all of your ideas come together.

     Please remember that you all don't have school on Monday.
     Don't forget that attendance is extremely important, so I ask that you please try to come daily; however, I do understand inevitable situations.

     Thank you,
      Ms. Narvaez

No comments:

Post a Comment