Thursday, October 27, 2016

Week of October 31-November 4, 2016

     Mighty Falcons!!!

     We are starting another week.  Everyone needs to make sure that they review plot structure, inference, and the point-of-view notes that you took.  Please make sure that you study.

     This week you all will be taking a Six Weeks Assessment on Wednesday, so you need to make sure you are prepared.  I know that everyone is extremely smart and there shouldn't be a reason why you don't do well.
   
     Please make sure to keep doing your work and give it all you've got in order to continue to succeed in every way possible.

     I also want to thank all of my students for attending school daily.  I am extremely proud of you.  I Love listening to you all remind each other that you need to attend school.  I have to admit that you all are doing a phenomenal job.  Please continue attending school daily, and  like I have stated before I completely understand inevitable situations.

     I must thank you parents for everything that you do.

Thank you,
Ms. Narvaez
   
   

   

No comments:

Post a Comment