Thursday, October 13, 2016

Week of October 17-21, 2016

     Welcome Mighty Falcons!  We are starting another week of October.  I am extremely thankful to all those students that have been keeping up with their reading.  My hats off to you.  You are doing an amazing job.  Keep up the good work.

     This week we will continue reading The Giver; however, I need you all to make sure that you read every night.  It's important that you do, so this way you can do well on your quiz.  I have no doubt that you all will make me proud.  

     Oh! I will add that this week you all will be taking a Mini-Assessment.  I'm sure that each and every one of you will do great.  Please make sure to use your strategies.

     Please make sure that you attend school daily.  It's extremely important that your are here in order to prepare yourself for a better future, and of course like I've stated before I completely understand inevitable situations.

     Let's continue making this week a Great Week!

Thank you,

Ms. Narvaez

No comments:

Post a Comment