Thursday, November 10, 2016

Week of November 14-18, 2016

Welcome Falcons!!!

     Here we are starting another week before the Thanksgiving holidays.  I'm sure that you all just as excited as I am.  I have to admit that we have a lot of work to get done, but I know that each and everyone of you can do it.
     Students please don't forget that you need to stay focused in order to continue doing well.  Remember that hard work and dedication will always pay off in the end.  You are the one that can help yourself and make yourself shine.
     Let's continue giving it all we've got!!!
Reminders

The $50.00 for the End of the Year Field Trip must be turned in by Nov. 14, 2016.

Students District Benchmark #1 will be on December 6, 2016.

Thank you,
Ms. Narvaez

Students view the following video and provide me with at least 1/2 a page of notes for Extra Credit.




3 comments:

  1. Great post! I love the extra credit portion of the post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete