Thursday, November 17, 2016

Week of November 28- December 2, 2016

Welcome Falcons!!!

     I hope you all had a Terrific Thanksgiving with family and friends.
     This week we are starting another week after the holidays.  I'm excited because we should all be well rested and ready to give it all we've got, so we will be working at Full Speed Ahead.  I know that each and everyone of you can do it so let's continue working with diligence.
     Students don't forget to stay focused because we will be working on passages and strategies that you all need to know in order to be prepared for the STAAR.  I have no doubt that you all will continue to give it everything to do Fabulous.
 Students please don't forget how important it is to come to school daily.  Remember if you miss a day, you end up missing out on a lot.  I do have to say that I completely understand inevitable situations. 
     If you would like extra credit, please view the video below and take good notes and turn them into me as soon as possible. 

Thank you,
Ms. Narvaez




No comments:

Post a Comment