Thursday, December 8, 2016

Week of December 12-16, 2016

Welcome Falcons!
     We are now starting the week before we are out for the holidays.  This is it.  I know that we are all extremely excited and looking forward to it; however, you all still need to stay focused and give it your all.  We will continue working on passages just like I mentioned, so I need you to remember that despite the fact that the holidays are right around the corner, you must continue to be on top of things.
     I want to thank all of you for everything.  You all have been doing amazing; however, remember that you all still need to work and do what's necessary to prepare yourself for what may come your way.
     Once again I will remind you that you are extremely intelligent and you need to keep the drive going in order to improve and better yourself.  Keep in mind that I believe in you, and I know that you are capable of doing really well, but it is up to you to get it done.
     Oh! If you all didn't bring in the money for Esperanza Rising,  please make sure you order it, check it out from the library, or purchase it at a Book Store.  Remember that everyone needs to get the book.  I will not allow any excuses.

Thank you,
Ms. Narvaez

No comments:

Post a Comment