Wednesday, December 14, 2016

January 9-13,2017

Happy New Year and Welcome Back Falcons!

     I'm so looking forward to seeing each and everyone of you and giving it our 100%.  Remember that we need to stay focused and give it everything we have in order to excel.  I will continue to remind you that you all are extremely intelligent and have the potential to reach any goal you set your mind to; however, you must put your dedication, time and effort in order to accomplish anything.  As I have previously stated, athletes literally practice day and night in order to enhance their athletic ability.  It is with this in mind, that I ask you to give it everything you've got in order to reach Level III.
     I am completely aware that you all are out for the Holidays.  As you know, we will be reading Esperanza Rising By: Pam Munoz when we return, so for part of your assignment you need to do Research on the Great Depression.  You must write a 1 page paper about the Great Depression, and the effects it caused during the 1930's. 
     I have included a video on Reading Strategies.  Please make sure to view it and provide notes about the video. YES... It will be for extra credit.
     I can't wait to Continue with our Sensational Year! Let's keep up the Good Work and Impress Everyone with what we've Got! Go 6th Grade!
Thank You,
Ms. Narvaez


     

No comments:

Post a Comment