Thursday, March 8, 2018

March 12-16, 2018

Welcome Falcons!
     I know that you all are on your Spring Break; however, I need to keep your brain busy.  The assignment that you will be given is similar to one that you have done before.  This time it will be a little bit different.  You will have to write about one particular thing you did this Spring Break, and you are to create it into a news report.  Oh! I also want you to type it and add pictures that are related to the event that you are writing about.
     For example:  
     Good morning... This is Ms. Narvaez reporting live from my Uncle Joe's Ranch.  Today we are waking up early to collect the chicken's eggs.  After this, we are heading to the kitchen to make breakfast for everyone, and yes, I do mean everyone.  I must add that we currently have 15 family members present.  My Aunt Mari and I will be making potatoes and egg for everyone while my grandmother makes homemade flour tortillas.  My Grandma Francisca makes the best tortillas ever!  They are absolutely delicious.  After breakfast, we will be cleaning the kitchen and heading out to see my Uncle's horse practice for the next race in San Antonio which will be held June 7, 2018 at 6:00 p.m.
     Remember this is just a short example.  I'm sure you all can do better because you all are awesome!
Thank you,
Ms. Narvaez
Image result for road quote and images

No comments:

Post a Comment