Sunday, March 18, 2018

March 19-23, 2018

Welcome Falcons!
     I hope every single one of you had a well-rested and enjoyable Spring Break.  I know we may not think it was long enough, but I must say it was a nice short break.  I must add that I'm looking forward to seeing all of you.
     This week I will be having you all present your Spring Break News Report.  Please remember that this report should have been based on something you did during Spring Break.  You all should have typed it and added pictures, so I'm really looking forward to listening to your interesting reports.  We will be doing this the first 15 minutes of class for a couple of days and then moving on with our lesson which will consist of Revising and Editing strategies.  We will be working on these together, so make sure you do follow along.
     Students, please remember that attendance is of extreme importance so do your best to be at school daily.  If you are absent, please make sure to ask the teachers for any assignment you might have missed.  This way you don't fall behind.  If you happen to have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thank You,
Ms. Narvaez



No comments:

Post a Comment