Thursday, January 19, 2017

January 23-27, 2017

Welcome Falcons!

     We are starting another week, and I'm so excited.  Please remember to remain focused and make sure to stay on task.  It's important that we keep in mind that we all need to give it all we've got to succeed and be the best that we can be.
     Especially because every single one of you is extremely intelligent; therefore, there is no excuse for not doing your work, turning in missing assignments, or passing any tests.  You all have the potential to go above and beyond.  This is why I stress that you all continue to be the amazing students that you are and devote and dedicate yourselves to learning.  I promise it will help you in the long run.
     This week we will continue reading Esperanza Rising, and I must admit that it is getting so... good.  I'm really glad that you all are enjoying the story because I get really excited when I ask questions and you all know the answers.  I love the fact that I can ask my students anything, and they know the answer, and if they don't know it, they dash to their book to find the answer/answers.
     Please continue to keep up the Phenomenal Work! Oh! Also make sure to attend school every day.  By missing one day, you end up missing out on a lot.  As I have previously mentioned, I completely understand inevitable situations.
     It is through dedication and hard work that we will all be able to obtain Level III.  Let's get it together, and give it all we've got.  That way we can rise to the top!

Please view the following video for extra credit.  On a separate sheet of paper explain what are the relations you encountered with the slides in the video and the book.

  
Let's make it another Phenomenal Week!
Thank you,
Ms. Narvaez

No comments:

Post a Comment