Thursday, February 9, 2017

Week of February 13-17, 2017

Welcome Mighty Falcons!
     First let me admit that I'm extremely proud of each and everyone of you.  You all have been doing tremendously well.  I'm so excited that you all have been keeping up with your readings of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.  When we have class discussions, every one of you has your hand up and is ready to provide a response.  Keep it up!  
     Now this week remember that we will be testing.  On Tuesday you will take the Reading test.  Please don't get nervous.  Remember to use your strategies and you will do amazingly well without a doubt.  Do not lose your confidence and believe in yourself.  Oh! Do not rush, take your time, and read carefully.  You can do this!
     Please don't forget that attendance is very important.  Make sure to be here every day.  If you are absent, you miss out on a lot.  Remember that STAAR is right around the corner, so it's important that we work together, and we come every day, so that your scores can blow everyone away.  Oh! and of course I completely understand inevitable situations.  
     I added a short song for you to listen to about testing.  I hope you enjoy it, and I urge you to please give it all you've got.  I've stated it before, and I'll state it again every single one of you is really smart, so you all can do extremely well.
Thank you,
Ms. Y.Narvaez
 

No comments:

Post a Comment