Thursday, February 16, 2017

Week of February 20-24, 2017

Welcome Falcons!!!
     Here we are with  another Great Week.  We are going to continue reading Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by: J.K. Rowling.  We will be reading Chapter 7 by Monday, Chapter 8 by Tuesday, Chapter 9 by Wednesday, and Chapter 10 by Thursday.  I'm ecstatic because many of you already loved it and those of you that thought you weren't going to now do.  I have to thank you for being avid readers.  You all are doing a phenomenal job.  I ask that you continue to do so, so that you can become even better.
     I have to remind you that it is extremely important that you come to school daily.  This way you don't lose out on any information.  I can guarantee you that if you attend everyday and give it all you've got, you will improve.  I must say that I do understand inevitable situations.
     Oh! Please remember that we will be attending the STARR County Youth Fair on Friday, February 24th.  Make sure to dress comfortably.
Now here is the Extra Credit Assignment
     Take a good look at the picture.  What Chapter does this picture remind you of? Please provide a good explanation on a sheet of paper and turn it in to me.
Thank you,
Ms. Narvaez
     "Diagon Alley"

No comments:

Post a Comment