Friday, September 29, 2017

Week of October 2-6, 2017

Welcome Falcons!
     Here we are beginning the month of October.  I must state that it seems like the months are flying by.  I'm glad to say that so far it has been a pleasure having you all.  You all have been doing great!  Please keep it up.
     As I mentioned this past Thursday, you all will be testing this week, so make sure you stay focused and remain attentive in class.  This way you can retain all the information that will prepare you for the test.  You all will be taking notes, so make sure you take good notes.  I promise if you take good notes, the test will be easier for you; however, this is ultimately up to you.  Therefore, give it your 100% and make sure to study.
     Students, I can't stress how important it is for you to attend school daily.  This is the only way you will continue to do well.  Remember that if you miss one day, you miss out on a lot.  I ask that you try to be present everyday.  Although, inevitable situations are understandable.
     The following videos are the one's that were provided the previous weeks; however, I inserted them together, so that you can view them at your convenience.
Thank you,
Ms. Narvaez
Parts of Speech
Nouns
Verbs
Kinds of Sentences
Simple, Compound, and Complex Sentences
Subject-Verb Agreement
*I know this may seem self explanatory; however, explain to me what this means to you, and provide me with a personal experience on a construction paper neatly written and decorated or illustrated for  Extra Credit.
Image result for Quotes about roads

No comments:

Post a Comment