Sunday, September 10, 2017

Week of September 11-15, 2017

Welcome Mighty Falcons!
     We are starting the 3rd week of school, and I must say that it flew by.
I want to thank every single one of you for behaving so well.  I must say that I am really impressed, so please keep it up.  Let me add that for the most part, the majority of you are ready to begin as soon you are in class, and those of you that distribute journals have taken the responsibility on and do a great job.  I'm referring to the fact that you all distribute them with ease by passing them out without shouting students names out, or even tossing, or throwing them around, and I commend you all for that.  As for the rest of you, once again thank you for your attendance, undivided attention to me and your peers, and your willingness to be ready to learn as soon as you come.  Let's continue with this amazing behavior.
     Students' this week we will continue with Parts of Speech; however, we will focus on Nouns (Monday and Tuesday) and Verbs (Wednesday and Thursday) and a Test (Friday).  I have no doubt in my mind that you all will do amazing and learn this quickly.  After all, this is something I'm sure that you've already gone over; therefore, this is more like a review for you.  I ask that you continue to come in focused and ready to give it your all.  Each and everyone of you is extremely smart, and there shouldn't be a reason why you fall behind.
Reminder:
The Book Fair at Ringgold Middle School will still be going on this week from September 11-15, 2017, so you still have time to purchase that book, books, or items that you were interested in.
Please view the following videos, so you get to see a preview of what we will be going over this week and get ahead.
Thank you,
Ms. Narvaez

Nouns Video

Verbs Video


No comments:

Post a Comment