Monday, September 18, 2017

Week of September 18-22, 2017

Welcome back 6th Grade Falcons!
     I would like to thank each and everyone of you for another phenomenal week!  I have to admit you all have been doing amazing, and I have to thank you for it.  I promise that your dedication, devotion, and hard work will take you far; therefore, continue to give it all you've got, so you can continue to excel.
     Students, this week we will be going over the different types of sentences (Monday and Tuesday), Simple, Compound and Complex (Wednesday and Thursday), and you all will be having a Test (on Friday).  I have no doubt that you all will learn this with ease.  I state this because you all have been doing really well, so keep up the Great Work!
     Another thing, I needed to add is that you all did Awesome at the Book Fair.  When we went to visit, you all behaved extremely well.  I want to thank all of you.  Oh!  I must also thank those of you that purchased items.  Do not forget to read and make sure that you test that way you can be a part of the events going that Mrs. Olivares, the librarian, mentioned.
     Let me remind you that if you ever have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.   I don't want you to be embarrassed.  That's what I'm here for.
Students, please make sure that you try your best to be here daily.  Remember that attendance is crucial.  If you miss a day, you miss out on alot; therefore, please try your best to be here daily. Inevitable situations are understandable, but I repeat please try your best to be present daily.
     Let's give this week everything we've got, so that you can be well prepared for a better future.  Remember there aren't limits to education.  It' is up to you to decide how far you want to go.  You are the conductor of your future, and I know that each and everyone of you have the potential to go far.  You just have to remain focused.
Thank you,
Ms. Narvaez
*Extra Credit: Please view the Following Videos and Create an Original Activity (On Your Own) based on one of the videos you viewed.
Types of Sentences Video

Simple, Compound, and Complex Video

No comments:

Post a Comment