Sunday, September 3, 2017

Week of September 4-8, 2017

Welcome Mighty Falcons!
     I hope you all had a fabulous first week of school.  I know I did, and I'm looking forward to another great one.
     You all did Absolutely Amazing this past week.  I was really impressed.  I really do hope your behavior and attitude remains the same.  I truly enjoyed the fact that you all didn't hesitate to do any of the activities or short class assignments.  You all did extremely well.  Please keep it up.  I promise you that Great Attitudes + Great Minds = To Great Things!  By following this, I can guarantee you that you will succeed in life.
     Students, this week we will continue with Parts of Speech.  Let's continue to give it our all, so that you can be prepared for next year.  Do not forget that we are setting the foundation for what is to come in the future.  This way you know everything that you need to for next year, and you don't feel lost and confused.  I know I dislike that feeling, so let's do everything we can to get it together.
     Oh! Let me remind you that if you ever feel that you have a question, please do not hesitate to ask. Sometimes others may have the same question, but they may be embarrassed to ask, and if you ask you aren't just helping yourself, but you may be helping your classmates as well.
     Let's make this another Wonderful Week!
     Please make sure to view the following video to get a preview at what we will be covering in the following weeks.

Thank You,
Ms. Narvaez


No comments:

Post a Comment